Buying a gift certificate? Visit our gift certificate page here. | Back to Ticket Info & Accessibility
If you have a hard plastic gift card you previously purchased from us, it is still redeemable and may be used online, over the phone, or in person for Freight & Salvage concert tickets and registrations for all Freight & Salvage instructional offerings (classes, workshops, jams, etc.). These gift cards are no longer redeemable for merchandise or food/drink. Gift certificates and Legacy Gift Cards never expire.
To check the balance on your Legacy Gift Card, you can call or visit our box office at (510) 644-2020 and we can give you the balance on your card.
To Redeem Online
1. Log in to The Freight website and select the performance or instructional offering you wish to purchase.
2. Select your ticket or registration type and hit the red PURCHASE button to add to your cart.
3. Add other performances/classes to your cart as desired.
4. When you’re ready to complete your purchase, press the red CHECK OUT button.
5. On the payment page, scroll to the bottom of the page – underneath your purchase total there is a box labeled Apply Gift Certificate where you can enter a gift certificate number:
6. Enter the number from your Legacy Gift Card here, BUT NOTE: please omit the first three numbers of the Legacy Gift Card (“605“) – when you enter the number here the first three digits should be 011.
7. When successfully applied, you’ll see a note about the amount that’s been applied to the order and you’ll see the applied amount in the calculation of your order total:
To Redeem at The Freight over the phone or in person
Have your Legacy Gift Card on hand – then come to our box office in person or give us a call at (510) 644-2020 while our box office is open and let us know you’d like to make a purchase using a Legacy Gift Card. We can look up your available balance for you, and apply funds to your purchase using the number on the back of the card.
If you have questions or need help, give us a call at (510) 644-2020, stop by, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org